I know I always have trouble thinking about what I should take to someone’s house that I am A) visiting for the first time or B) visiting for the holidays. Hopefully my selections will help you a bit and even better than yesterday, they are all under $20!!
1. Wine Stoppers ($19.50). Pottery Barn has these cute wine stoppers that I am certain your host will love.
2. Lavender Mint Fine Home Keeping ($9.50-12.95) Just yesterday, I went to the Stonewall Kitchen store for the first time yesterday. It was delightful! There were a bunch of things I liked (they had great samples of jams and dips throughout the store) but I picked the soap/candles for this list.
3. Linen Guest Towels ($19) These light towels are super cute and for just $7 more, you can monogram them.
4. Mugs ($10) These one-of-a-kind gift mugs feature a different letter design, handle style, and cup shape.
5.Butterfly Picture Frame. ($19.95) I love taking pictures, but I sometimes get really cheap on buying picture frames, but this aged blue frame metal butterfly might just change the way you look at someone.
6. Fleur de Sel Candle. ($19.95) I just love this candle– its light floral fragrance captures the invigorating freshness of a seaside meadow. Especially in the cold dark winter, smelling the sea is so refreshing.
stay inspired and enjoy the journey,